Real Estate Accounting in Exton, PA
In today’s volatile market, you need a trusted real estate accounting partner to help you navigate the financial side of your business. Keystone Financial Solutions, P.C. has become that partner for many agents and brokers who want a reliable Exton CPA firm on their side that serves businesses in the Exton, Downingtown and West Chester area. Frank Haarlander is an affiliate member of the Suburban West Realtors Association.
We offer a free 45-minute group training course for realtors to learn the tax rules affecting your clients, to discover ways to minimize your own income taxes, and options available if your clients have fallen behind in paying IRS taxes which prevent you from closing the sale.
Our real estate services are designed to guide you through the phases of your real estate activities, including acquisition, development, holding and selling property, cash flow analysis, and income and estate tax planning minimization strategies. Our real estate services include:
- Tax planning and compliance
- Tax-free Exchanges using code sec. 1031
- Business formation and entity selection
- Real estate planning for paying for college
- Asset protect your real estate holdings
- Cost segregation to improve cash flows on investment properties
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Installment sales
- Cash flow analysis for investors
- Passive activity deductions
- IRS tax problem resolution - installment payments & Offers In Compromise
- QuickBooks accounting
- Retirement and wealth preservation planning
- Purchasing real estate with IRA monies without early distribution penalties
- Avoiding underpayment penalties by real estate agents
- Using "Qualified Associations" to reduce taxes paid
We’d like the opportunity to tell you more about our real estate accounting services, so please contact us at 610-594-2601 for a no-cost get-acquainted meeting. We work with clients throughout Chester County, Delaware County, and Montgomery County, so call today!